Integrate Address Book

Guest

Hi everyone,

I am working on a web app that I would like to integrate an address book
import function into (similar to the one available on our Share Point Team
site). I have been searching for awhile now with no luck into how SharePoint
calls the Address Book and then Imports selected contacts from it.

My goal is to provide the user the ability to import his/her contacts into
my applications Server 2k DB.

I'm kind of in a bind with this. I have already created Server 2k DTS
package that uses a CSV file created straight from Outlook, but we are
looking for something a little more "Microsoft" supported.

I really hope someone can help me out with this or at the very least point
me to the right forum. Thanks in advance,

Johnny

Guest

Hi,

I'm sorry, I meant I create a DTS package that imports an XLS file created
from Outlook, not a CSV file.

Johnny