Integrate asp.net with asp site

Guest

I need to integrate an asp.net module into an existing asp site. How can I
do this?. Can i create a subdirectory and put all the asp.net files into it,
and reference the default.aspx file from the linking asp page from main
directory. Or Any other way to do it. Any suggestions is helpful very much.

Thanks.

Nils Magnus Englund

ASP and ASP.NET can coexist quite peacefully - first, make sure ASP.NET is
installed on the web server. Then, like you suggested, you could just put
the ASP.NET files into a subdirectory and link to it from the main
directory.

Of course, as most of us have learned, problems do arise - just get back to
the group if you run into any problems :)

Sincerely,
Nils Magnus Englund

Guest

Thanks Nils Magnus Englund. I am in the process of finishing the module. In
couple of days I am going to test it. I will post if i have any challenges.

Guest

Hi again,
As I said earlier i need to integrate asp.net module into asp site. I
created a subdirectory and put all asp files in it. From an aspx page, i am
redirecting user to the asp file depending on the user login. For some
reason, the asp pages are not able to view. I am getting HTTP 500 error.
ASP is allowed in web server extensions, also 'parent path' is enabled,
default asp script is set to vbscript.
Any idea why i am not able to view asp files. I am running win server 2003,
and asp.net 1.1 , IIS 6.0

Thanks,
Vel