Integrate Google Calendar like component in custom ASP.NETapplication

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ITistic, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. ITistic

    ITistic Guest

    I am in the planning stages of a new web application. One of the
    requirements for this application is to provide a Google Calendar type
    interface to show important events which will be pulled from the
    application's internal database, as well as provide a means for users
    to create, edit, and delete their own custom events (including
    recurring events). I have briefly looked into integrating Google
    Calendar with this application. I've run into a bit of a brick wall
    thus far with the fact that the user will have to leave my web
    application and login to Google Calendar to add custom events. Maybe
    this isn't really the case, but it's what I've gathered from reading
    their docs and doing some limited testing.

    With that being said, does anybody have any suggestions of an existing
    component/API I could integrate with to solve this problem? I'm not
    opposed to using something like Google Calendar or a commercial
    alternative. My options are pretty open.

    Thank you for your time and efforts in advance. It's greatly
    appreciated!

    Shawn
    ITistic, Feb 19, 2008

    http://www.daypilot.org