Integrate webpage from another website to my asp.net 2.0 page.

hmchkus

Hi,

How can I integrate part of information from another website on my
page?
For example, a table of schedule, weather, stock info...

I would like to know both way:
1. redirect the client browser to another site
2. serve content through my website.

Is there examples, and book talk about this? Thanks!!

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

How can I integrate part of information from another website on my
page?
For example, a table of schedule, weather, stock info...

I would like to know both way:
1. redirect the client browser to another site
Response.Redirect(...)

2. serve content through my website.

Does "Through my website" mean "to another website"?
Publish Web-Service(s) on your website and let the other guy consume them!

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com

hmchkus

Response.Redirect(...)
I used this, but only doing the redirect when user click on the link.
I'll try look into this.
Does "Through my website" mean "to another website"?
Publish Web-Service(s) on your website and let the other guy consume them!

I want the client browser to only make request to my web server, and
get content say from yahoo. Don't want them to make a seperate request
to yahoo directly.