Integrated Authentication and change user

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Mino, Jul 22, 2008.

  1. Mino

    Mino Guest

    Hi!!
    I develop an Intranet Web Application and I use the Integrated Authentication,
    ASP.NET 2.0 and IIS 6.0, but I'd like to enable the function to change the
    connected user (like Sharepoint)...
    Which is the method to do this??

    I use this code:

    Response.Status = "401 Unauthorized"
    Response.AddHeader("WWW-Authenticate", "NTLM")

    to ask the user credential, but after the use insert the correct credential I
    can't redirect to Home page...

    Any Idea?
    Thanks.
    Mino