    --
    LTP

    :)

    Luc The Perverse, Dec 20, 2005

  2. "Luc The Perverse" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any low cost integrated devices capible of running Java 1.4 (or
    > maybe even higher?) I'm imagining about the size of a cell phone - or
    > maybe even an actual cell phone.

    http://www.muvium.com/

    (I havn't used these--I'm more into PIC)

    Cheers,
    Matt Humphrey http://www.iviz.com/

    Matt Humphrey, Dec 20, 2005

  3. "Matt Humphrey" <> wrote in message

    > "Luc The Perverse" <> wrote in message
    >> Are there any low cost integrated devices capible of running Java 1.4 (or
    >> maybe even higher?) I'm imagining about the size of a cell phone - or
    >> maybe even an actual cell phone.

    > http://www.muvium.com/
    >
    > (I havn't used these--I'm more into PIC)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Matt Humphrey http://www.iviz.com/

    Thanks

    --
    LTP

    :)

    Luc The Perverse, Dec 20, 2005
  4. Luc The Perverse

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:06:09 -0700, "Luc The Perverse"
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/cellphone.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.