Integrated Windows authentiation does not working

WiZARD

content of web.config file(briefly) -------
<Admins>
<add key="EXPLORER\Administrator" value=""/>
<add key="EXPLORER\Administrators" value=""/>
<add key="EXPLORER\Debugger Users" value=""/>
</Admins>
<authentication mode="Windows" />
<authorization>
<allow users="*" />
</authorization>

Web Application used Integrated Windows authentiation.

In debug (VisualStudio 2003) I see next:
AuthenticationType ""
IsAuthenticated false
Name ""
HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated false

AuthenticationType "" string
IsAnonymous true bool
IsAuthenticated false bool
IsGuest false bool
IsSystem false bool
m_acctType Anonymous System.Security.Principal.WindowsAccountType
m_isAuthenticated false bool

Patrick.O.Ige

To add to Dominicks advice
You will need to disble anonymous in IIS to get things started.
Patrick