Integrated Windows Authentication for Multiple Domains

Jacksm

My web server is joined to a windows domain. This domain has trusts to
many other different domains. Users access my web server from
different domains which are the trusted domains. Is this possible to
do without any other configuration? Will the web server know which
domain to look for to authenticate? Any information on how to do this
would be appreciated. Thank you.