Integrated Windows Authentication

ruca

Hi
I have this problem:

I have a web app in two diferent servers to run. It is exactly the same
application. In this app I use the Integrated Windows Authentication.
So far so good... But the same application have diferent behaviors in both
servers. I must say that both servers (or machines) are under the same
domain.
The problem is that one (server A) of them lets me authenticate and the
other no (server B).
The "only" diference between this machines is the Operating System:
Server A - Windows XP Professional
Server B - Windows 2003 Server

What can be wrong? Do I have to do any specific in 2003?

ruca

So....
What's your sugestion for this case for Application Pool?

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
Thank's (if you try to help me)

John Sivilla said:
The only difference is more than just the OS. There are different versions
of IIS running on these systems. Also on IIS 6 (Windows Server 2003) there
is the feature of Application Pools, where in IIS 5.1 (XP Professional)
there is no such thing. Also the user under which IIS accesses resources is
different (ASP.NET in 5.1 and Newtwork Service on 6.0) on the two systems.