Integrating ASP page in existing FP web (VB.Net)

Grumpy Aero Guy

I have successfully integrated a VB.Net generated asp page into a FP web.
The two reside peacefully in the same virtual directory---I can open the web
in FP2003, and access the asp page and successfully make it part of the FP
web's navigation structure. THe asp app works flawlessly.

My question: Can this asp page take on the theme of the FP web?

If so, how?

Could this blow up in my face?

Is it possible?

Am I missing something?

(it looks kinda ugly... that white background an stuff)

Thanks for your help