arvind

hi,
I need to interface my Java application with Microsoft Outlook 2003.
I need a set of PIs for that.
Can anyobdy guide me in this context?
thanx.

Jean-Francois Briere

You should do COM Automation with the Outlook COM objects.
To do it in Java you should use a Java COM bridge like JACOB.
Beware of the new Outlook security model which prevents access to
sensible data (like contacts) while using the COM Outlook objects (like
when you execute macros in Outlook).
To work around this serious Outlook limitation you'll have to use
Outlook Redemption.

Regards