    I need a set of PIs for that.
    Can anyobdy guide me in this context?
    thanx.
    arvind, Sep 8, 2006

  2. You should do COM Automation with the Outlook COM objects.
    To do it in Java you should use a Java COM bridge like JACOB.
    Beware of the new Outlook security model which prevents access to
    sensible data (like contacts) while using the COM Outlook objects (like
    when you execute macros in Outlook).
    To work around this serious Outlook limitation you'll have to use
    Outlook Redemption.

    Regards
    Jean-Francois Briere, Sep 8, 2006