Integration with PDA

Joseph Jude

Hi,

I have developed a Hotel Management Software Application. Now, my
requirement is i want to integrate a PDA with the System. That is,
when a waiter enters a order in his PDA specifying the table number
and the items, it should be automatically posted to both the Kitchen
as well as the Billing Section. kindly give me a detailed description
if someone knows. And if i can find any documentation online, kindly
give me the site address.

Joseph Jude Shameem N