Intel 4004

asapanya

Hello
Coula anyone give me the VHDL code for intel 4004.I have tried all
online sources but could not get any info!
Plz help
Asapanya

Eric Smith

Coula anyone give me the VHDL code for intel 4004.I have tried all
online sources but could not get any info!

What makes you think that VHDL code for the Intel 4004 even exists?
The design predated VHDL and Verilog by more than a decade.

It's a simple processor; you can write a VHDL description yourself.
Or hire a consultant to do it. Do you want a quote?

Isaac Bosompem

Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!
Thanks
Asapanya

I believe Eric was being sarcastic.
The Intel 4004 should not be too hard to write a VHDL model for.
It is in fact from basic searching on google, much simpler than even
some of the low end 8-bit MCU's.

Eric Smith

Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!

I can provide a synthesizable VHDL model of the 4040 for a license fee of
$5000, of which $2500 is to be paid at the signing of the contract, and
the remainder upon delivery of the VHDL model. Delivery will be scheduled
for 8 weeks from acceptance of order and initial payment.

If you supply a test program that runs correctly on a software simulation
of the 4004, I will offer a limited warranty that the VHDL design will
correctly execute the same test program. If you do not supply a test
program, there will be no warranty.

Additional terms and conditions apply; contact me by email to negotiate
the details.

Eric Smith