    Plz help
    Asapanya

    , Mar 8, 2006

  2. Eric Smith Guest

    writes:
    > Coula anyone give me the VHDL code for intel 4004.I have tried all
    > online sources but could not get any info!

    What makes you think that VHDL code for the Intel 4004 even exists?
    The design predated VHDL and Verilog by more than a decade.

    It's a simple processor; you can write a VHDL description yourself.
    Or hire a consultant to do it. Do you want a quote?

    Eric Smith, Mar 8, 2006

  3. asapanya

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    hi

    ya i would like a quote
    asapanya

    asapanya, Mar 9, 2006

    Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!
    Thanks
    Asapanya

    , Mar 10, 2006
  5. wrote:
    > Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!
    > Thanks
    > Asapanya

    I believe Eric was being sarcastic.
    The Intel 4004 should not be too hard to write a VHDL model for.
    It is in fact from basic searching on google, much simpler than even
    some of the low end 8-bit MCU's.

    I am a EE student looking for summer employment
    If you have any openings in the Toronto, Canada area
    please contact me at isaacb[AT]rogers[DOT]com.

    Isaac Bosompem, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Eric Smith Guest

    wrote:
    > Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!

    I can provide a synthesizable VHDL model of the 4040 for a license fee of
    $5000, of which $2500 is to be paid at the signing of the contract, and
    the remainder upon delivery of the VHDL model. Delivery will be scheduled
    for 8 weeks from acceptance of order and initial payment.

    If you supply a test program that runs correctly on a software simulation
    of the 4004, I will offer a limited warranty that the VHDL design will
    correctly execute the same test program. If you do not supply a test
    program, there will be no warranty.

    Additional terms and conditions apply; contact me by email to negotiate
    the details.

    Eric Smith

    Eric Smith, Mar 12, 2006
  7. Eric Smith Guest

    Isaac Bosompem wrote:
    > I believe Eric was being sarcastic.

    Perhaps a bit. But if someone is willing to spend money on it, I'm
    willing to develop it.

    Eric Smith, Mar 12, 2006