intel app up SDK (C and C++)

jacob navia

Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a écrit :
how to use it with code blocks compiler

Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
What is "intel app" ???

Is it the intel compiler?

What does it mean "up SDK" ????

Mysteries... Please explain a bit what you want.

Do not use that "telegraphic" style, you do NOT pay more
for each word on usenet...

jacob

Sheky

It seems to be intel (app up) SDK, not (intel app) (up SDK):http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk

Whatever it is, I don't think comp.lang.c was a good place to ask.

Yes I know it was not the right place. Im srry for that. Anyway the
problem was while compiling a sample program frm that sdk documents in
code blocks, an error was being generated " could not create .exe
file" . http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/intel-appup-software-development-kit-api-reference-c
it is the reference.