  1. Sheky

    Sheky Guest

    how to use it with code blocks compiler
    Sheky, Oct 1, 2011

  2. Sheky

    jacob navia Guest

    Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a écrit :
    > how to use it with code blocks compiler

    Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
    What is "intel app" ???

    Is it the intel compiler?

    What does it mean "up SDK" ????

    Mysteries... Please explain a bit what you want.

    Do not use that "telegraphic" style, you do NOT pay more
    for each word on usenet...

    jacob
    jacob navia, Oct 1, 2011

  3. Sheky

    Tim Prince Guest

    Tim Prince, Oct 1, 2011
  4. On Oct 1, 6:50 pm, jacob navia <> wrote:
    > Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a crit :
    > > how to use it with code blocks compiler

    > Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
    > What is "intel app" ???
    >
    > Is it the intel compiler?
    >
    > What does it mean "up SDK" ????

    It seems to be intel (app up) SDK, not (intel app) (up SDK):
    http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk

    Whatever it is, I don't think comp.lang.c was a good place to ask.
    Harald van Dijk, Oct 1, 2011
  5. Sheky

    Sheky Guest

    On Oct 1, 10:13 pm, Harald van Dijk <> wrote:
    > On Oct 1, 6:50 pm, jacob navia <> wrote:
    >
    > > Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a crit :
    > > > how to use it with code blocks compiler

    > > Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
    > > What is "intel app" ???

    > > Is it the intel compiler?

    > > What does it mean "up SDK" ????

    > It seems to be intel (app up) SDK, not (intel app) (up SDK):http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk
    >
    > Whatever it is, I don't think comp.lang.c was a good place to ask.

    Yes I know it was not the right place. Im srry for that. Anyway the
    problem was while compiling a sample program frm that sdk documents in
    code blocks, an error was being generated " could not create .exe
    file" . http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/intel-appup-software-development-kit-api-reference-c
    it is the reference.
    Sheky, Oct 1, 2011