intellisense for dll in gac

dileepunni1

hello

i have a lot of custom dll for a newly created portal for an italian
firm.i use c#.net as the language for building dll with dot net
framework 2.0.when i place all class in app code it shows summary when
i call methods of the class in my web site using vs 2005.but when i
migrate this to gac it does not show nothing .i add refernce to the
dll using entry in web config.but it does not show nothing(ie
intellisense does not show nothing in summary).i search some sites for
got a solution but dont get any thing.is this a bug in vs 2005 or it
is mistake done by me.because all other natice .net dlls show
intellisense.what can i do for show intellisense for my libray in
gac.nodays more than one developers using these dll for programming.i
need to be this dll as self explanatory like ms nsmespaces in dot
net .

thanks in advance
dileep stanley george