    related topic..

    Thanks & Regards,
    Nil

    nil, Feb 13, 2007

  2. nil

    Mischa Kroon Guest

    You can use abcpdf to transform a webpage into a pdf document.

    This will probably do what you want.
    www.websupergoo.com is their url.

    Mischa Kroon, Feb 13, 2007

  3. nil

    nil Guest

    On Feb 13, 4:55 pm, "Mischa Kroon" <> wrote:
    > You can use abcpdf to transform a webpage into a pdf document.
    >
    > This will probably do what you want.www.websupergoo.comis their url.
    >
    > "nil" <> wrote in message

    > > hello everyone can any one tell me how can i convert my grid data in
    > > to pdf?pls provide some code snippet or some link that contains the
    > > related topic..

    > > Thanks & Regards,
    > > Nil

    thaks a lot for prompt reply but i can't use control in my application
    so it's better if you can provide me code snippet or some link that
    contains similar stuff.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Nil

    nil, Feb 14, 2007