    where to register/unregister the two applets.
    Any ideas? Someone can help me?

    Bye

    takaya, Jan 18, 2006

  2. takaya

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 18 Jan 2006 04:49:26 -0800, "takaya" <> wrote,

    >Any ideas? Someone can help me?

    If there are signed they can communicate via a disk file, a socket,
    datagrams.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jan 18, 2006

  3. takaya wrote:
    > I saw many threads talking about this problem, all of them very old and
    > without a solution.
    > Basically I would like to have two applets talking. The two applets are
    > loaded from two different web locations.
    > In this way the html pages are different but also the classloaders are
    > different so it is not possible to use the trick with the static class
    > where to register/unregister the two applets.
    > Any ideas? Someone can help me?

    The obvious solution is to communicate via the server. The main obstacle
    is firewalls, although using SSL on the https port would probably get
    around that (though I haven't tried it).

    Tom Hawtin
    --
    Unemployed English Java programmer
    http://jroller.com/page/tackline/