    Mozilla DOM without JavaScript, and in a not-too-hacky way. Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    Ken
    Kenneth McDonald, Sep 23, 2006

  2. Kenneth McDonald

    MonkeeSage Guest

    Kenneth McDonald wrote:
    > I'm trying to figure out a way of controlling/interacting with the
    > Mozilla DOM without JavaScript, and in a not-too-hacky way. Any thoughts?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ken

    Depending on your OS...on *nix there is gtkmozembed, which has ruby
    bindings [1]. There's also rbXPCOM (looks old) [2]. I've never used
    either, so I don't know how well they work (if at all).

    [1] http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Gtk::MozEmbed
    (more examples here
    http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?RubyGecko)
    [2] http://www.mozilla.org/catalog/architecture/xpcom/rbxpcom/