Interactive control on ASP .NET application.

Yash Ganthe

One requirement of our project is that the user, while filling an
online form will be able to take the help of an advisor who can guide
him when filling in the details. The user should be able to share his
browser session with the advisor, chat with him on instant messaging
and also see the advisor if the advisor has a webcam. If you know of
any such component that can be included in an ASP.NET web application,
please let me know.

The feature should work on Win,Mac, Linux on IE,Firefox.

Thanks,
Yash