    maybe later on area charts (2D/3D).
    Thanks in advance,
    Ashish
    Ashish\\, Feb 14, 2004

  2. component1, .netcharting, chartfx, owc
    googling would yield the web pages to the above

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    "Ashish\" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Friends,
    > I am looking for some interactive graph web controls. Can someone suggest
    > any good ones. I would be needing bar, line and pie charts to start with

    and

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 15, 2004

  3. Hi Ashish,

    Thank you for posting in the community!

    In Alvin's suggestion:

    netcharting is a is a high-quality native Microsoft.NET charting
    component. For more information, please refer to:
    http://www.devcity.net/net/article.aspx?alias=dotnetcharting

    You also may find much information about chartfx from:
    http://www.softwarefx.com/

    Hope it helps,

    If you need more help, please feel free to post, we will help you.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Tan
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Feb 16, 2004
  4. Ashish\\

    Ashish\\ Guest

    Thanks a lot Jeffery / Alvin. I'll give it a try and let u know. BTW the SQL
    server reporting services dont't come up with some such controls ? We are
    prob gonna hook these reporting services so wondering.
    Thanks
    Ashish

    Ashish\\, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Hi Ashish,

    Thanks for your feedback.

    I am glad our reply makes sense to you.

    For your further concern, does the link below meet your need?
    "Dundas Chart - Professional V3.6"
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=120&tabindex=2

    For reporting service, I suggest you post your question in group:
    microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs

    The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most
    qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who the newsgroups
    regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction
    with us. Also, this is to make sure that the responders can better track
    the problem Thank you for your understanding.

    of assistance.

    Jeffrey Tan[MSFT], Feb 17, 2004
  6. Ashish\\

    Work'a'holic Guest

    Hi,

    To see an online interactive demo, see <a
    href="http://www.gigasoft.com/thedemos.aspx">www.gigasoft.com.</a>

    best regards,

    -Robert

    Work'a'holic, Jul 15, 2004