    new ideas :)

    Thanks,
    Claus
    Claus Larsen, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Claus Larsen

    Guest

    Claus Larsen wrote:
    > Looking for websites which make good use of interactive maps as part of
    > their search form.
    >
    > What I'm thinking of is a map where people can select state,county,city
    > or something similar for where they want to do their search.

    I can't believe you need to ask:

    http://maps.google.com/

    --
    Hywel
    , Nov 16, 2005

  3. Claus Larsen

    Claus Larsen Guest

    wrote:

    > I can't believe you need to ask:
    >
    > http://maps.google.com/

    Thanks, but...

    This is not the thing I am looking for.
    I was thinking more of some real estate page, vacation homes, cars,
    where the map is just a part of the search form and being used to select
    one or more area for the search.

    /Claus
    Claus Larsen, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Claus Larsen

    Guest

    Claus Larsen wrote:
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > I can't believe you need to ask:
    > >
    > > http://maps.google.com/
    > >

    > Thanks, but...
    >
    > This is not the thing I am looking for.
    > I was thinking more of some real estate page, vacation homes, cars,
    > where the map is just a part of the search form and being used to select
    > one or more area for the search.

    I'm sure you could use the Goolge Maps APIs to do that. People do all
    sorts of weird and wonderful stuff with it.

    --
    Hywel
    , Nov 17, 2005