Interactive Map Onclick .png Question, Please

Bob

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me with what I think should be a
relatively easy code question, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking
for.

I put together a screen shot of what I'm looking for at this link:

http://www.slocountywineries.com/test_map.jpg

I created that graphic in Photoshop, and I'm looking for the code that
will make it do that on the web site.

I already have the imagemap created where a visitor can click on a
winery location on the main map and a small window opens with the text
and graphics.

Here's how the map is currently set up, at this link:
http://www.slocountywineries.com/south.html (Click on the "Talley" logo
to see what I'm talking about)

But, instead of that little window opening, I want to change it so that
a cool, transparent .png file opens, with the winery's info, and it
opens at a pre-set location on the screen, just like I have it in that
screen shot above.

The .png file will also have to be an imagemap, with its own code, so
people can click on the "View Web Site" link on the image and it would
open a new window and take them to the winery's web site, along with
other links.

I hope that's clear, or even possible.

Any help, suggestions and/or copy and pastable code, would be very much
appreciated.

I'm not a js guru, by any means, but I can kind of look at the code, and
copy and paste my way around.

Much thanks in advance.

Kailash Nadh

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me with what I think should be a
relatively easy code question, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking
for.

I put together a screen shot of what I'm looking for at this link:

http://www.slocountywineries.com/test_map.jpg

I created that graphic in Photoshop, and I'm looking for the code that
will make it do that on the web site.

I already have the imagemap created where a visitor can click on a
winery location on the main map and a small window opens with the text
and graphics.

Here's how the map is currently set up, at this link:http://www.slocountywineries.com/south.html(Click on the "Talley" logo
to see what I'm talking about)

Clicking on that url prompted me to install some spyware :-s
The easiest way for you to go is use something like iBox or LightBox,
instead of doing something from scratch.

Try the iBox demo here : http://http://www.ibegin.com/ibox/ibox-test.html

iBox : http://www.ibegin.com/blog/p_ibox.html
LightBox : http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/