version of the month ;-)

http://www.nicecleanexample.com/Tools/DTCustomFmtSpec.aspx

John

Nice Clean Examples at nicecleanexample.com

John Mott

Hi George,

No buzzkill recieved :)

I have no grand illusions that a simple web utility will provide a more
comprehensive knowledge than MSDN, which I think is the best documentation
for developers ever written. I really do. I use it all the time. My stuff is
intended as a quick reference.

I don't know about you, but there a thousand little details about how to do
this or that on the platform on on the web in general that are jumbling
around and many of them delete themselves after an inactivity period. I need
lots of cheat sheets. ;-)

John