    version of the month ;-)

    http://www.nicecleanexample.com/Tools/DTCustomFmtSpec.aspx

    John

    Nice Clean Examples at nicecleanexample.com

    John Mott, Aug 7, 2007

  2. Hi, I do not want to kill your party but those things very well documented
    in MSDN
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa719856(VS.71).aspx

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Aug 7, 2007

  3. John Mott

    John Mott Guest

    Hi George,

    No buzzkill recieved :)

    I have no grand illusions that a simple web utility will provide a more
    comprehensive knowledge than MSDN, which I think is the best documentation
    for developers ever written. I really do. I use it all the time. My stuff is
    intended as a quick reference.

    I don't know about you, but there a thousand little details about how to do
    this or that on the platform on on the web in general that are jumbling
    around and many of them delete themselves after an inactivity period. I need
    lots of cheat sheets. ;-)

    John

    John Mott, Aug 7, 2007