Interactive web-based graphs for iPads?

bizt

Hi,

I've currently trying to find interactive graphs that will work with
the touch screen on iPads. Problem with most graphs I've found is they
are either in Flash format or the interactive part (zooming, panning
etc) doesn't work when you press the screen.

Obviously the graphs can't be Flash so have been focusing more on
JavaScript initiated graphs (i.e. like those build on jQuery
framework). Does anyone know of any iPad friendly graphs?

Cheers
Bizt

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

bizt said:
I've currently trying to find interactive graphs that will work with
the touch screen on iPads. Problem with most graphs I've found is they
are either in Flash format or the interactive part (zooming, panning
etc) doesn't work when you press the screen.

Obviously the graphs can't be Flash so have been focusing more on
JavaScript initiated graphs (i.e. like those build on jQuery
framework). Does anyone know of any iPad friendly graphs?

Please specify what exactly you mean by "graph", and explain what *exactly*
an "interactive graph" would be/allow.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graph> may be of help.

PointedEars