Interactive with Windows default Image Editor to edit images [URGENT HELP]

Gaurav

I am currently working on Images using Graphics 2D package. I have
created one Java application which load the user specified image into
the Java interface.

My requirement is to load the windows default editor from that Java
application, which will load that selected image into the default image
editor.

User can then edit that image using the tools provided by that editor
and then that edited/modified image will then be reloaded back with in
that Java application.

Is there any way to do that?

Suggestions/Solutions appreciated in advance.

Andrew Thompson

I am currently working on Images using Graphics 2D package. I have
created one Java application which load the user specified image into
the Java interface.

My requirement is to load the windows default editor ..

So this is not for *nix or Mac?

Why not do it in .NET, where I'm confident it would
be easier to open the Windows default image editor?

Andrew Thompson

On 14 Jul 2005 09:04:43 -0700, Gaurav wrote:

Sub: .... [URGENT HELP]

As an aside. If you require urgent help on any matter,
perhaps it is better to consult a 'help desk' that accepts
payment based on performance.

(..and please don't SHOUT)