    that Java application.

    Is there any way to do that?

    Suggestions/Solutions appreciated in advance.
    Gaurav, Jul 14, 2005

  2. On 14 Jul 2005 09:04:43 -0700, Gaurav wrote:

    > I am currently working on Images using Graphics 2D package. I have
    > created one Java application which load the user specified image into
    > the Java interface.
    >
    > My requirement is to load the windows default editor ..

    So this is not for *nix or Mac?

    Why not do it in .NET, where I'm confident it would
    be easier to open the Windows default image editor?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    In Hypno-Vision
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 14, 2005

  3. On 14 Jul 2005 09:04:43 -0700, Gaurav wrote:

    Sub: .... [URGENT HELP]

    As an aside. If you require urgent help on any matter,
    perhaps it is better to consult a 'help desk' that accepts
    payment based on performance.

    (..and please don't SHOUT)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Known To Cause Insanity In Laboratory Mice
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 14, 2005