Intercept Flash HTTP requests with JS

decepti0n

Hi there, I know flash can load external urls (for example xml files),
is there a way to get these urls as they're loaded? I figured
javascript would be a better option over php.

Thanks for any help

decepti0n

Heh, because I don't own the flash. I can do what I want manually, but
it takes a while, I was just curious if it was possible in any way so
that I could automate the process.

Erwin Moller

decepti0n said:
Heh, because I don't own the flash. I can do what I want manually, but
it takes a while, I was just curious if it was possible in any way so
that I could automate the process.

Hmm, ok.
So you need a way to intercept the Flash request for a new URL to the
browser?
I don't think Javascript can help you there.
You could make an onUnload handler, that is fired when the page is left,
but I do not know how to capture the new, freshly requested, url.

Regards,
Erwin