Intercepting All Ajax Calls ?

Microsoft Newsserver

Hi,

I am using VS2005/.Ajax 1.1 . I need to mask the screen during async calls
back to the server. I can do this by surrounding the whole screen with a
filtered div to prevent click throughs to controls.

The issue is how or when to turn the filter on the div on. Basically, I need
to know how to intercept any of the async calls and turn the div filter on,
which I then turn off again during page load.

Any ideas ?

bruce barker

see PageRequestManager methods:

add_beginRequest(BeginRequestHandler);