interessant !!!!!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by elha, Nov 22, 2008.

  1. elha

    elha Guest

    Hello,

    I invite you to use Bubblestat ®, the tool free of statistics and
    ranking websites.

    To register, simply click on the link below:
    http://www.bubblestat.com/pages/inscription.php?parrain=ntv5736qtnj0

    Soon
    Mohamed Hassani

    ----------

    Bonjour,

    Je t'invite à utiliser Bubblestat®, l'outil gratuit de statistiques et
    de classement de sites web.

    Pour t'inscrire, il te suffit de cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous :
    http://www.bubblestat.com/pages/inscription.php?parrain=ntv5736qtnj0

    A bientôt,
    mohamed hassani

    elha, Nov 22, 2008

  2. On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:33:28 -0800 (PST), elha <>
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I invite you to use Bubblestat ®, the tool free of statistics and
    >ranking websites.
    >
    >To register, simply click on the link below:
    >http://www.bubblestat.com/pages/inscription.php?parrain=ntv5736qtnj0
    >

    >Soon
    >Mohamed Hassani

    We invite you TO NOT SPAM NEWSGROUPS

    >----------
    >
    >Bonjour,
    >
    >Je t'invite à utiliser Bubblestat®, l'outil gratuit de statistiques et
    >de classement de sites web.
    >
    >Pour t'inscrire, il te suffit de cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous :
    >http://www.bubblestat.com/pages/inscription.php?parrain=ntv5736qtnj0
    >

    >A bientôt,
    >mohamed hassani

    Nous t'invitons à NE PAS SPAMMER LES NEWSGROUPES

    Raymond SCHMIT, Nov 22, 2008

  3. elha

    John Hosking Guest

    Raymond SCHMIT wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:33:28 -0800 (PST), elha <>
    > wrote:

    >> I invite you to use Bubblestat ®, the tool free of statistics and
    >> ranking websites.
    >>
    >> To register, simply click on the link below:
    >> http:[snipped]
    >>

    > We invite you TO NOT SPAM NEWSGROUPS

    (TINW)

    I invite you to not reply to said spam.

    However, if you feel you *must* reply, please accept my invitation not
    to repost their spammed URLs.

    --
    John
    I also invite you to consider the UIP: http://improve-usenet.org/

    John Hosking, Nov 23, 2008
  4. elha

    Gufus Guest

    Hi Raymond,

    Saturday November 22 2008, Raymond SCHMIT writes to All:

    >> I invite you to use Bubblestat ®, the tool free of

    > We invite you TO NOT SPAM NEWSGROUPS

    Ha!

    Gufus
    --
    K Klement

    Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
    mailto:
    Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

    .... You are an insult to my intelligence! I demand that you log off immediatel

    Gufus, Nov 23, 2008
  5. On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:09:32 +0100, John Hosking
    <> wrote:

    >However, if you feel you *must* reply, please accept my invitation not
    >to repost their spammed URLs.

    Correct, Thanks for pinpointing this. I will do my best - next time

    Raymond SCHMIT, Nov 23, 2008