Interested in coding.

vhanwaribrahim

Hi all,

C coding is one of my passions. If anyone of you require any help in
coding
in their project, i will be delighted to do it.

With Regards
Anwar

Mike Wahler

Hi all,

C coding is one of my passions. If anyone of you require any help in
coding
in their project, i will be delighted to do it.

So what are you waiting for?
Folks post problem code here all day long.
You're very welcome to help with it.

If you want to work with a more significant
code base, see www.sourceforge.net

-Mike