    CSS2 only or anything?

    --
    Nick H

    Nick Howes, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Nick Howes

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Nick Howes" <> wrote in
    news:bosv29$ftt$:

    > This page has an example of an ingenious use of CSS to make fancy opening
    > menus in CSS with only a plain unordered list in the html:
    >
    > http://phoenity.com/newtedge/horizontal_nav/
    >
    > Looks very good. Does anybody know how browser compatible this is? Is it
    > CSS2 only or anything?

    Works fine in Opera 7.21 (Win) and K-Meleon 0.8 (Win)(Based on Mozilla
    1.5). In MSIE 6.0 (Win) it falls back to fully-expanded unstyled lists;
    usable and accessible, but not pretty.

    Eric Bohlman, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Nick Howes

    Nick Howes Guest

    "Nick Howes" <> wrote in message
    > This page has an example of an ingenious use of CSS to make fancy opening
    > menus in CSS with only a plain unordered list in the html:
    >
    > http://phoenity.com/newtedge/horizontal_nav/
    >
    > Looks very good. Does anybody know how browser compatible this is? Is it
    > CSS2 only or anything?

    Hmm, I just tried it in IE... didn't seem to load the stylesheet at all! Oh
    dear.

    Nick Howes, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Toby A Inkster, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Nick Howes