Interesting EDK error !!!

knight

Hi im using EDK 9.1i for a microblaze project

when i give Generate libraries and BSps in SDK im getting this error

Running post_generate for OS'es, Drivers and Libraries ...

ERROR:MDT - standalone () - child process exited abnormally
while executing
"exec bash -c "$archiver -d ../../lib/libxil.a
_interrupt_handler.o""
(procedure "::sw_standalone_v1_00_a::post_generate" line 14)
invoked from within
"::sw_standalone_v1_00_a::post_generate 38539448"
ERROR:MDT - Error while running "post_generate" for processor
microblaze_0...

make: *** [microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2

Done!

Can any1 tell me what this is..........??????

It also pops up a message like this..

"The procedure entry point_argz_count could not be located in dynamic
link library cygwin1.dll"

I had an earlier cygwin version installed, but i copied everything
from EDK cygwin to my cygwin home directory now...

Alain

Hello 'knightrider',

Here we talk about VHDL not about Xilinx EDK. As you have already
posted this message in Xilinx Forum, you can try 'comp.arch.embedded'
news group instead of VHDL news group.

Best regards.

knight

Hello 'knightrider',

Here we talk about VHDL not about Xilinx EDK. As you have already
posted this message in Xilinx Forum, you can try 'comp.arch.embedded'
news group instead of VHDL news group.

Best regards.

well thank you