    If u can really go to the 23rd page ur a genius in ur own respect :)

    So best of luck n keep clicking, tik tik....

    http://iamhere.50webs.com
    Renu, Sep 6, 2007

  2. On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:56:16 +0000, Renu wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Just click on this link n use ur common sence to navigate.
    >
    > It has 23 pages one after the other, starting from this first
    > Page. The trick is to find a way to go to the next page.

    [snip]

    In case it wasn't obvious, the site is nothing but adware. Banner ads,
    google ads, text ads, blah blah blah. I stopped at page 1.

    --
    Steven.
    Steven D'Aprano, Sep 6, 2007

  3. Renu

    Steve Holden Guest

    Steven D'Aprano wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:56:16 +0000, Renu wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Just click on this link n use ur common sence to navigate.
    >>
    >> It has 23 pages one after the other, starting from this first
    >> Page. The trick is to find a way to go to the next page.

    > [snip]
    >
    > In case it wasn't obvious, the site is nothing but adware. Banner ads,
    > google ads, text ads, blah blah blah. I stopped at page 1.

    I'm surprised you went even that far. It was pretty obviously going to
    be a click trap. Why bother?

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
    Steve Holden, Sep 6, 2007
  4. On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 04:52:11 -0700, Steve Holden wrote:

    >> In case it wasn't obvious, the site is nothing but adware. Banner ads,
    >> google ads, text ads, blah blah blah. I stopped at page 1.
    >>

    > I'm surprised you went even that far. It was pretty obviously going to
    > be a click trap. Why bother?

    Stupidity?

    No, wait, I meant curiosity. I wanted to see if it was at least targeted
    to the audience (Python developers). It wasn't.

    --
    Steven.
    Steven D'Aprano, Sep 6, 2007
  5. Renu

    Tobiah Guest

    My adblock extension must be doing a great job.
    I don't see any ads. The puzzle is fun really,
    but I'm stuck right now at 'eeiigg'.

    Tobiah, Sep 6, 2007
  6. Renu

    Evil Bert Guest

    Tobiah wrote:
    > My adblock extension must be doing a great job.
    > I don't see any ads. The puzzle is fun really,
    > but I'm stuck right now at 'eeiigg'.

    eight --> eeiigg
    nine --> nniinn

    Kinda silly, but it works
    Evil Bert, Sep 6, 2007
  7. Renu

    Basilisk96 Guest

    I got to 14 :)

    It's rather silly.

    I remember seeing a more elaborate puzzle that involved coding,
    cryptography knowledge, etc. to get through it. But what was the link,
    I forget now...
    Basilisk96, Sep 7, 2007
  8. Renu

    Basilisk96 Guest

    Woody!

    :))
    Basilisk96, Sep 7, 2007
  9. En Thu, 06 Sep 2007 22:57:21 -0300, Basilisk96 <>
    escribi�:

    > I got to 14 :)
    >
    > It's rather silly.
    >
    > I remember seeing a more elaborate puzzle that involved coding,
    > cryptography knowledge, etc. to get through it. But what was the link,
    > I forget now...

    Me too, and I can't find that link either.
    #15 is a bit difficult for people outside US, and spelling on #21 is
    questionable, but I liked this woody thing :)

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Gabriel Genellina, Sep 7, 2007
  10. Renu

    Evil Bert Guest

    Basilisk96 wrote:
    > I remember seeing a more elaborate puzzle that involved coding,
    > cryptography knowledge, etc. to get through it. But what was the link,
    > I forget now...

    There's this one http://www.inwardhellix.net/

    I haven't played it yet so I can't vouch for its quality. (am playing
    it now)
    Evil Bert, Sep 7, 2007
  11. Renu

    Tuomas Guest

    Tuomas, Sep 7, 2007
  12. Renu

    Neil Cerutti Guest

    On 2007-09-07, Gabriel Genellina <> wrote:
    > En Thu, 06 Sep 2007 22:57:21 -0300, Basilisk96 <>
    > escribi?:
    >
    >> I got to 14 :)
    >>
    >> It's rather silly.
    >>
    >> I remember seeing a more elaborate puzzle that involved coding,
    >> cryptography knowledge, etc. to get through it. But what was the link,
    >> I forget now...

    > Me too, and I can't find that link either. #15 is a bit
    > difficult for people outside US, and spelling on #21 is
    > questionable, but I liked this woody thing :)

    Y'all may be thinking of The Euler Project, which provides math
    puzzles for programmers.

    http://projecteuler.net/

    --
    Neil Cerutti
    I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and
    Neil Cerutti, Sep 7, 2007