Interesting Situation

Paul

Hello--

We have an ASP application running on Windows Server 2003 that is not
functioning correctly. The original page for the application is login.asp.
I have login.asp configured as one of the default pages for the application.
As long as I bring up the site http://sitename/appname , the login.asp page
loads fine. If I call http://sitename/appname/login.asp, I get a "The
system cannot find the file specified. " error. If I use the
http://sitename/appname call to bring up the site, the login.asp page loads
fine the first time but fails when I submit the login form back to itself.
Very strange behavior!

Any ideas which may cause the page to load when used as the default page but
not when it is explicitly called?

Thanks in advance!
Paul