    website to add to www.stupid-mistakes.com ?
    Thanks,
    - Jeff

    javawizard, Nov 3, 2007

  2. javawizard

    Guest

    On Nov 3, 4:46 pm, javawizard <> wrote:
    > Hi Folks,
    > Do you know of any interesting mistakes having to do with a
    > website to add towww.stupid-mistakes.com?
    > Thanks,
    > - Jeff

    Nice Website

    , Nov 3, 2007

  3. On Nov 3, 2:46 pm, javawizard <> wrote:

    > Hi Folks,
    > Do you know of any interesting mistakes having to do with a
    > website to add to www.stupid-mistakes.com?

    Must you keep spamming?

    And incidentally, this is quite wrong:
    "A woman in England had to take her drivers' test 41 times before she
    was awarded a license to drive. It sounds to me like the only time she
    got to practice was when she was taking her test. That's one way to
    get driving lessons without paying for them. I'd say the examiner got
    taken for a ride."
    Driving tests in England cost substantially more than driving lessons,
    and of course the examiners don't provide any feedback during the test
    as to what the driver should do.

    --
    AGw.

    AGw. (Usenet), Nov 3, 2007
  4. javawizard

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:46:25 GMT
    javawizard scribed:

    > Hi Folks,
    > Do you know of any interesting mistakes having to do with a
    > website to add to www.stupid-mistakes.com ?

    Stupid, yes. Interesting, no.

    --
    Bone Ur