    - Thanks & take care M.D.

    Michael De Tomaso
    The DATA MD

    Michael De Tomaso, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Michael De Tomaso

    Guest

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:35:21 GMT, "Michael De Tomaso" <>
    wrote:

    >instead of launching in another window have the contents display in the interior map
    >area of the graphic with some sort of scrolling mechanism, etc.

    Here's something similar done back in '99 with frames:

    http://www.connectotel.com/rennes/serpnote/serpf.htm

    Hope this helps.

    regards
    Marcus

    , Mar 11, 2005

  3. Michael De Tomaso

    Mitja Guest

    wrote:

    > I'd like to be able to click on the Numbers ( in sets of 10 ) and once
    > clicked have their contents/target, ( see number "1" ) ... instead of
    > launching in another window have the contents display in the interior map
    > area of the graphic with some sort of scrolling mechanism, etc.

    You can go with frames (worst), JavaScript (better, but ONLY if done
    properly, else even worse), or server side scripting (by far the best).
    See http://www.porjes.com/butterflies/

    Mitja, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Michael De Tomaso

    KHaled Guest

    "Michael De Tomaso" <> wrote in

    > Hello World,
    >
    > I'm working out a page:
    > http://www.alifequest.org/awtt/AW-TOC.htm and am trying to
    > figure out a method for the Interface.
    >
    > I'd like to be able to click on the Numbers ( in sets of 10
    > ) and once clicked have their contents/target, ( see number
    > "1" ) ... instead of launching in another window have the
    > contents display in the interior map area of the graphic
    > with some sort of scrolling mechanism, etc.
    >
    > So if you folks know of example of what I'm trying to get a
    > grasp of it would be much appreciated.
    >
    > - Thanks & take care M.D.
    >
    > Michael De Tomaso
    > The DATA MD

    You may want to spend some time on http://www.dyn-web.com You
    will find many code samples that you can use to do what you
    want.

    --
    KHaled

    e-mail: khaledihREMOVEUPPERCASELETTERS at fusemail dot com
    (correcting antispam crap..)
    please start your subject line with the string "==NG=="

    KHaled, Mar 17, 2005