    ).

    Regards,
    priya

    priya, Sep 10, 2005

  2. priya wrote:

    > I am new to VHDL.How to interface VHDL with Java?.In my project
    > we need to give input/output from java to VHDL.

    If you are talking about a java UI for a
    board with an fpga on it, the most common
    hardware interface is ethernet.

    > I know there is FLI
    > function(written in C) in VHDL.Is there any other way to intercaes Java
    > with VHDl...any direct functions are there(like FLI
    > ).

    The FLI is a simulation interface that allows
    you to use C language models to speed up a
    testbench. I don't know if java can do C style
    calls, but it is unlikely to speed anything
    up.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Sep 10, 2005

  3. priya

    Guest

    Hi all,
    There is JaBRI-LI (Java Binding Resource Linking Interface)
    It is available at www.jabri-vhdl.net
    I hope this could help
    Bye

    , Sep 14, 2005
  4. priya

    priya Guest

    Hi ..

    www.jabri-vhdl.net this link dosnt work..I got page not found
    error....
    if there is any other link,plz let me know

    rdgs,
    priya

    priya, Sep 19, 2005
  5. priya

    Temitayo Fagbowore

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    also tried the link but didn't get it.
    i am working on a remote lab on FPGA and all i want to do is use a button in my java interface to control the functions of a button on an FPGA board remotely. How is that possible.

    Temitayo Fagbowore, Aug 31, 2012