Intermediate to Senior ASP.NET/VB.NET developer salary?

Lucas Tam

Hi all,

Does anyone know what an intermediate to senior .NET developer makes in
Toronto, Canada? 2 - 3 years of experience with .NET, ~6 years with ASPs. 3
- 4 years of application programming experience. 3 years of "real" work
experience in total. Understands OO, very good understanding of the .NET
framework (but not a guru).

Any ball park figures?

Thanks!

Karl Seguin

You can look at things like Monster's Salary Center:
http://salary.monster.ca/

which will give you a ballpark. Without taking into the cost of living of
toronto (which I know nothing about), I'd say you're looking at somewhere in
the $50K range CAD (lower-end)...(just 3 years hard experience...)

Karl

Kevin Spencer

Hi Lucas,

Just a little levity to lighten the day.

I believe the question was answered by someone else.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Karl Seguin

Am I just "someone else" to you now?...and after I let you gra...errr n/m

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
come!)