INTERMEDIATE TO SENIOR LEVEL JAVA PROGRAMMER AVAILABLE

armelnene

Hi people,

My name is Armel, and I am an experienced JAVA / C++ with more than 5
years of commercial experience. I would like to know how to get about
getting a job in Canada/ USA. I am currently living in the UK and
willing to make a move to the other side of the atlantic. I am also
involved in various open source projects and develop award winning
software.

for more information please let me know or just recommend me some good
job site not the obvious one.

Thanks.

my cv can be found at:
http://resumes.hotjobs.com/armelnene/armel-t-nene-cv(2)