INTERMEDIATE TO SENIOR LEVEL JAVA PROGRAMMER AVAILABLE

Y2JAVA

Hi people,

My name is Armel, and I am an experienced JAVA / C++ with more than 5
years of commercial experience. I would like to know how to get about
getting a job in Canada/ USA. I am currently living in the UK and
willing to make a move to the other side of the atlantic. I am also
involved in various open source projects and develop award winning
software.

for more information please let me know or just recommend me some good
job site not the obvious one.

Thanks.

my cv can be found at:
http://resumes.hotjobs.com/armelnene/armel-t-nene-cv(2)

my website is: www.etapix.com

Rhino

Y2JAVA said:
Hi people,

My name is Armel, and I am an experienced JAVA / C++ with more than 5
years of commercial experience. I would like to know how to get about
getting a job in Canada/ USA. I am currently living in the UK and
willing to make a move to the other side of the atlantic. I am also
involved in various open source projects and develop award winning
software.
Lots of people are "willing" to work in Canada and the USA; many more people
want to work here than can be accomodated. You will need to get work permits
and/or an appropriate immigration status to work here, not just find an
employer who is willing to hire you. See the Immigration authorities of the
different countries to find out the process for getting the appropriate
permissions.

Don't pack your bags just yet though; I've heard of people in the UK waiting
10 years and more to get into Canada and the US may be even worse.

Sorry, I don't want to rain on your parade, just acquaint you with the
realities.
for more information please let me know or just recommend me some good
job site not the obvious one.

Thanks.

my cv can be found at:
http://resumes.hotjobs.com/armelnene/armel-t-nene-cv(2)

my website is: www.etapix.com
Rhino

Tim B

Y2JAVA said:
Hi people,

My name is Armel, and I am an experienced JAVA / C++ with more than 5
years of commercial experience. I would like to know how to get about
getting a job in Canada/ USA. I am currently living in the UK and
willing to make a move to the other side of the atlantic. I am also
involved in various open source projects and develop award winning
software.

for more information please let me know or just recommend me some good
job site not the obvious one.

Thanks.

my cv can be found at:
http://resumes.hotjobs.com/armelnene/armel-t-nene-cv(2)

my website is: www.etapix.com

I suggest that you have your cv and website proofread by a native English
speaker who knows technical writing and make any recommended changes.

Y2JAVA

I don't know if I was supposed to get offended by your comments but my
cv is in good quality and the site. If you can spot any mistake on the
CV or site, please point them out to me or don't waste your time. And
about a native english person reading the CV, I hope that you know
American english and the real spoken english from the UK have different
vocabulary.

Thank you

Big Jim

Y2JAVA said:
I don't know if I was supposed to get offended by your comments but my
cv is in good quality and the site. If you can spot any mistake on the
CV or site, please point them out to me or don't waste your time. And
about a native english person reading the CV, I hope that you know
American english and the real spoken english from the UK have different
vocabulary.

Thank you
I'm afraid he's correct. It wouldn't bother me in looking for an employee
but your CV is not grammatically correct in many respects i.e. it's clear
English is not your first language. It's nothing to do with the OP being
American either.