Intermittent error with assemblies....Parser Error Message: Access is denied:

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stu Lock, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Stu Lock

    Stu Lock Guest

    Hi,

    I have recently re-installed by machine and have started getting this error
    message after I compile a solution (in VS2003 using VB).
    http://www.cergis.com/OddErrorMessage.html

    If I reboot the machine it will run fine without re-compiling. This is
    happening with all referenced assemblies not this specific one. I have tried
    changing the various permissions on the folders contining the assembly
    files. I have had the error appear with a wide range of assemblies (.Net,
    COM interop etc.)

    Has anyone come across this before? Any solutions?

    Thanks in advance,

    Stu

    BTW: I am runnning WinXP Pro SP1 fully patched & .Net framework 1.1. I'm on
    a MS SBS2003 domain.
    Stu Lock, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Stu Lock

    Patrice Guest