Intermittent error with assemblies....Parser Error Message: Access is denied:

Stu Lock

Hi,

I have recently re-installed by machine and have started getting this error
message after I compile a solution (in VS2003 using VB).
http://www.cergis.com/OddErrorMessage.html

If I reboot the machine it will run fine without re-compiling. This is
happening with all referenced assemblies not this specific one. I have tried
changing the various permissions on the folders contining the assembly
files. I have had the error appear with a wide range of assemblies (.Net,
COM interop etc.)

Has anyone come across this before? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance,

Stu

BTW: I am runnning WinXP Pro SP1 fully patched & .Net framework 1.1. I'm on
a MS SBS2003 domain.