    Using a equals compare made the problem go away.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:12:42 GMT, Roedy Green
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >I had a situation where intern appeared to fail once in a very long
    >while. Has anyone else seen this?

    false alarm. I think the problem involved serialisation. My
    reinterning code on reconstituting was not getting run.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Roedy Green wrote:

    > On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:12:42 GMT, Roedy Green
    > <> wrote or quoted :
    >

    >>I had a situation where intern appeared to fail once in a very long
    >>while. Has anyone else seen this?

    > false alarm. I think the problem involved serialisation. My
    > reinterning code on reconstituting was not getting run.
    >
    > --
    > Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    interns are not to be trusted. They may appear eager when they first
    start, but they bore easily and get tired.
    David Zimmerman, Apr 7, 2004