Internal Compiler error when optimization level is increased

Makis Papapanagiotou

Hello,

At the moment I am trying to optimize a certain part of a code. The strange
thing is that I am getting an internal compiler error.
What I don't know at the moment is whether this a bug of the compiler or
some certain functions have to re-written some how.

Are there any certain coding rules in order to force the compiler to achieve
real optimazation (apart from "inline"), or this is just a
legend?

Thanks,