Internal connection fatal error.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWF5?=, Oct 7, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    We got this error (Internal connection fatal error) from our application and
    at the same we got "server application unavailable" error on the browser. I
    looked at the line that was provided by the stack trace and it appeared that
    it happened when it tries to connect to the database to fill dataset. What
    might cause the database connection to fail or cause this error?

    System.Data

    Internal connection fatal error.

    ExecuteReader

    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
    cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream)
    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32
    startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command,
    CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32
    startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command,
    CommandBehavior behavior)
    at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable)
    at employee.PackingList.initData(Int32 StoreID, ArrayList PackingListIDs)
    in J:\WMS_TEST\WMSDev\SSL\Employee\PackingList.aspx.vb:line 327
    at employee.PackingList.DisplayPackingLists(Int32 StoreID, ArrayList
    PackingListIDs) in J:\WMS_TEST\WMSDev\SSL\Employee\PackingList.aspx.vb:line
    111
    at employee.PackingList.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
    J:\WMS_TEST\WMSDev\SSL\Employee\PackingList.aspx.vb:line 82
    at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF5?=, Oct 7, 2005