Internal DTD fragment

gipsy boy

"NOTE:In order for such an attribute to be used with the XPath id
function, it must actually be declared in the DTD as being an ID."

How do I do this, define an internal DTD fragment that does this?

Thanks!

Peter Flynn

gipsy said:
"NOTE:In order for such an attribute to be used with the XPath id
function, it must actually be declared in the DTD as being an ID."

How do I do this, define an internal DTD fragment that does this?

<!DOCTYPE report SYSTEM "http://blah.blah/report.dtd" [
<!ATTLIST list id ID #REQUIRED>
]>

That creates an attribute called "id" of type ID on the "list" element
in that report DTD.

///Peter