Internal or External Reqest

Guest

I have an asp.net application which used by internet and intranet in the same
time. I can get the IP Address from Request Object. How can I know the
request come from Internet or Intranet?

Thanks.

Guest

Compare that value to internal known values (i.e. subnet mask), or check out
UserHostName instead.

Guest

My application will be used by other companies, there is no way to know their
subnet mask in advance. Is there other way?

Guest

There might be a lower-level way that's beyond me, but I don't know how you
can get away in this case from some sort of "company configuration" option
(e.g. in database, web.config, etc.) that tells you which users are
"friends", either by domain name, ip address, login roles, etc. Good luck.