    Regards,
    Sarath

    my blog: http://sarathc.wordpress.com/

    Sarath, Mar 6, 2007

  2. Sarath

    Sarath Guest

    On Mar 6, 6:09 pm, "Sarath" <> wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > How dynamic_cast is implemented in C++? I'm asking it to know how much
    > overhead it really cause for the program. Could you please put some
    > light on this?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sarath
    >
    > my blog:http://sarathc.wordpress.com/

    In addition I also curious about it has implemented.

    Sarath, Mar 6, 2007

  3. Sarath

    red floyd Guest

    Sarath wrote:
    > On Mar 6, 6:09 pm, "Sarath" <> wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> How dynamic_cast is implemented in C++? I'm asking it to know how much
    >> overhead it really cause for the program. Could you please put some
    >> light on this?

    > In addition I also curious about it has implemented.

    As you noted, it's implementation dependent. Therefore you need to ask
    in a newsgroup dedicated to your compiler. See

    red floyd, Mar 6, 2007
  4. Sarath

    red floyd Guest

    Sarath wrote:
    > On Mar 6, 6:09 pm, "Sarath" <> wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> How dynamic_cast is implemented in C++? I'm asking it to know how much
    >> overhead it really cause for the program. Could you please put some
    >> light on this?

    > In addition I also curious about it has implemented.

    A little more explanation on my previous answer.

    Per the welcome message, this newsgroup is for discussion of the C++
    language as defined by ISO/IEC 14882.

    The ISO Standard specified *what* a conforming implemntation must (and
    may) do. It provides no specifics on *how* said implementation does it.

    If you're studying software development, essentially, this says that
    ISO/IEC 14882 is the *REQUIREMENTS*. As you should know, there are
    often many ways to implement a given set of requirements. The
    implementation doesn't matter so long as the requirements are met.

    red floyd, Mar 6, 2007