Internals of Dynamic cast

red floyd

Sarath said:
In addition I also curious about it has implemented.

A little more explanation on my previous answer.

Per the welcome message, this newsgroup is for discussion of the C++
language as defined by ISO/IEC 14882.

The ISO Standard specified *what* a conforming implemntation must (and
may) do. It provides no specifics on *how* said implementation does it.

If you're studying software development, essentially, this says that
ISO/IEC 14882 is the *REQUIREMENTS*. As you should know, there are
often many ways to implement a given set of requirements. The
implementation doesn't matter so long as the requirements are met.