    on that

    Thnx
    Nishu Mahendra
    Nishu, Oct 12, 2006

  2. You can use Microsoft Index Server to do this.. you can google and find lots
    of stuff about it.

    Regards,
    Augustin

    Augustin Prasanna, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Nishu

    Kaushal Guest

    could u plz explain we wheather u wanna hv database search or u wanna hv site search...??? if u r looking for database search then go for "Freetext" query or use "contains" in ur query. it ll search for particular word in ur database.
    Kaushal, Oct 12, 2006