Internet Explorer 6 sp2 and js-libraries

harp

I have windows xp, sp2.
I have a program developed in Java and its technologies. When I start
this program with Internet Explorer 6, sp2 I get the following script
error message:
"SEVERE PROBLEM:
The JS-libraries required by this page could not be loaded. This
problem typically occurs when not having regenerated the layout
definitions"

Are there some configurations or installations I have to make withing
my explorer?

One interesting thing is that my second pc with windows2000 and update
version of SP1 (internet explorer) is not having any problem.

Any idea what I can do here? I'm scared for deinstalling sp2 may drive
me to other problems...

Thanks in advance,
Harp