    thx in advance for any comments on the subject!

    Best Regards,
    Kasper and Jacob
    Kasper K, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Kasper K wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > We are trying to get Internet explorer to cache some jar files loaded
    > through 2 different applets in one page.
    >
    > The problem is that it will only cache the jar files from the first
    > defined applet in the HTML document. If we load one applet at a time
    > it works great with both of them! But we need to implement both
    > applets in one page...
    >
    > We know that a solution could be to compile the 2 applets together
    > into one... But we need to load them in 2 diffrent applets.
    >
    > thx in advance for any comments on the subject!
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Kasper and Jacob

    Well, a kind of brute force approach might be to use a frameset and have
    two different html pages on the screen at the same time, each with one
    applet. Or maybe a sequential operation where page one has one applet
    and causes page 2 to load via javascript, which has both applets, which
    might cache the second applet.

    --
    Steve
    Steve Claflin, Sep 19, 2003