    to the application from different machines within our LAN as well as
    from other machines using dial up and ADSL connections. Resut: all the
    same. Any idea why this is happening?
    aabid, Sep 15, 2006

  2. aabid

    JeffP@Work Guest

    Was this working fine till now?

    I have had similar issues when I've used a WebService in my Web apps....

    The following is not a favorite style of correction, mostly because it fails
    the first criteria of tech support, find the problem before you fix it.

    Anyway, if you'ved checked and there are no locks, blocks or similar and
    you're sure that this is not a Network issue, then you wish to try what I
    often do which is if everyone is out of the web to close the Asp_Net.exe, it
    should automatically re-open and for whatever reason refresh and speedup.

    I'm not sure if this is a .Net issue or SQL issue, but it closes all the
    open session in the SQL database, which works equally well but takes longer
    to implement.

    HTH

    JeffP....

    JeffP@Work, Sep 15, 2006

  3. aabid

    aabid Guest

    JeffP@Work wrote:
    > Was this working fine till now?
    >
    > Anyway, if you'ved checked and there are no locks, blocks or similar and
    > you're sure that this is not a Network issue, then you wish to try what I
    > often do which is if everyone is out of the web to close the Asp_Net.exe, it
    > should automatically re-open and for whatever reason refresh and speedup.
    >
    > I'm not sure if this is a .Net issue or SQL issue, but it closes all the
    > open session in the SQL database, which works equally well but takes longer
    > to implement.
    >
    > HTH

    Thanks for the post. The site was working fine till now. Will check and
    see if your solution works. Will get back after that. Thanks again.
    aabid, Sep 16, 2006